Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Not doing too bad!!

I am doing a might better this year about posting at least. Yesterday we took Lily to the photgraphers, but she did not want her picture taken. So, we are going to wait a few weeks and try again. OOPS

While I am taking care of her tomorrow, we are going to go shopping. DH, Bill, had given me a digital frame for Christmas, but we didn't like its resolution, so we took it back. I am going to look around here in Louisville to see if I can find a better one. While we are out, I am going to see if I can find Lily a better outfit to where to photographers. Wish me luck!!

I haven't been cross stitching for quite a while now, too many other time consumers in my life. But, SanMan Originals just put out some great new charts in her secret shop , and I just could not resist. I can't wait until they come in the mail!! I may just HAVE to make up some time to play!!

We had snow here this morning, so I was late getting into work - just wanted to wait until daylight so that I could see what was going on on the roads. They were fine and I probably could have come in at the normal time - OH WELL!!

No comments: