Sunday, August 15, 2010

Creepy was quick!!

I was really quite surprised at how quickly Creepy worked up. I really didn't think that I would finish it this weekend, but here it is!!
I am looking forward to seeing how much I get done on Santa Clothes this week. I am going to take time out this afternoon though, and work in my craft room. I still have some charts that I got at MB last year that I haven't inputted into my Cross stitch inventory software and filed away. That will change this afternoon. I also want to spend some time going through some of my boxes of stash and seeing what I still will want to work on, and what I will either want to get rid of or save for Lily in case I can brainwash, I mean, talk her into being a crafty person. I think I might have a shot at it because I think my daughter wouldn't mind that. She never was interested herself, but can see how much enjoyment I get out of it and would like that for her daughter.

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend, and will have a happy and healthy new week!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Barb said...

Cute piece. Good job on it.

Shelleen said...

Creepy looks great.

Karen said...

it looks great Beth! are you going to MB this year? hopefully you are!!!!