Monday, January 31, 2011

I know it is really not February, but...

I will be working all day tomorrow, and I won't be able to play on my blog.

As I promised yesterday my first order of business is to check my January goals. I cut and pasted the original goals which did change a little only in the numbering of them. Here they are and the results - WHOOO HOOOOO


January stitching goals are:
1) Start Christmas Spirit banner. Stitch the L*K chart Holly as a start.
DONE, plus I stitched Stocking as well.

2) Finish Santa Clothes by Raise the Roof. SUPER DONE
3) Stitch one of my JBW Christmas Tree ornaments.
Well, I stitched two ornaments, but not the JBW Christmas Tree. I
think that is okay!

Now for the February Goals:

1) Finish the two aforementioned ornaments, plus a Valentine ornament stitched years ago but never finished.

Work on Peaceable Kingdom:
2) Back stitch rest of elephant and all the leaves.
3) Finish stitching the two little birds and back stitch them
4) Fill in all of the background blue sky for that whole section.

5) Stitch Cookies of the Christmas Spirit series.
6) Stitch and finish one more Valentine ornament.

This is a little more than what I strived for in January, but I got more done than I hoped for. Only problem is that looking at my calendar, I have at least one thing outside the home to attend every weekend in February. That could put a bit of a crimp in my style. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving all your comments - they are much appreciated! Until next time, have a happy, healthy, stitchy time!

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Hi Beth, just found your blog. You surely have stitched up a storm in January, hope you manage your February goals too. Look forward to watching your progress.

Crystal said...

Great job on making your JAnuary goals Beth, keeping my fingers crossed for you on your February plans.