Rather than bore you with a copy of February's goals, just know that they are listed to the right of this post, and I FINISHED ALL OF THEM!! WHOO HOO!!
To set the stage for my March goals, I thought I ought to show you a picture of what Peaceable Kingdom is supposed to look like when it is finished. Remember this cover picture has been carted around for 10 years, so it is showing its wear. But, I think you can get the idea of what it is supposed to look like anyhow. Now, here is what PK looks like on the last day of February. There is still a good ways to go, but I can see progress, which is a wonderful thing. So, now, I can more easily explain my March goals.
- 1. Finish stitching the little blonde girl in front of the boy with the red shirt.
- 2. Stitch the boy with the blue and white shirt.
- 3. Stitch the giraffe. (hopefully)
- 4. Stitch my first exchange piece (goody, goody)
- 5. Finish my first exchange piece (gulp)
- 6. Stitch Santa in the L*K Christmas Spirit series.
- 7. Stitch and finish a LITTLE March ornament for my all year long tree.
- 8. Stitch and finish another LITTLE March ornament for my all year long tree.
I know that this is a pretty ambitious set of goals. Some of the goals are firm, the exchange needs to be sent out on April 9, so I have to finish that, and some are pretty soft, finishing the giraffe will be a major accomplishment. But, might as well try, right?
I guess I ought to tell you that since I have started on the Wii with DD Lisa, I have done at least a half an hour everyday but one either at Lisa's or at my house. I am really pleased with that, and I already feel better and have more stamina. That is a good thing.
You all continue to make me feel so blessed to have you all come and visit my blog and take time to leave me such kind comments. I really do appreciate it very much. So, until the next time, have a happy, healthy, stitchy time!