Saturday, September 3, 2011

More New Stash

It is amazing - I can go for months without buying any new stash, but once I start, I really have a hard time stopping.  That is my story and I am sticking to it.  So here is the new batch of stash  that came in this week from Amy at Down Sunshine Lane.   I just could not resist Lizzie*Kate's new 6 Fat Men series, I am a sucker for a snowman and for Lizzie*Kate.  Since I don't stitch on linen, Amy was good enough to order me some 16ct aida in a very similar color for me to stitch the series on.  Thanks Amy!!

I have also become a major JBW fan, so I just HAD to have these new leaflets.  Some of you may see one of them at MB -maybe.

I am still stitching away on my exchange pieces for MB, so I still don't have anything to show you.  I am so far pretty pleased with my progress, and I will have a ton of pictures for you when I get back.  I probably will put them in several posts so as not to wear down your picture viewing.  I am hoping to have all the stitching done by mid September so that I will have plenty of time for finishing.

I hope all of you are enjoying your long weekend if you get it, and those that don't, I hope you have a great regular weekend.  We are going up to Louisville tomorrow to help  celebrate DH's Sister's 50th Wedding Anniversary.  That will be fun as we will get to see some of our relatives we don't often get to see.  And, another plus, my DGD will be there, and I  LOVE  being with her.

Thank you all for you kind comments on my messy craft room -  it is a place I do love to spend time in.  So, until next time, have a happy, healthy, stitchy time!!










12 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

I too couldn't resist the L*K snowman for the same reasons as you. L*K and Snowmen lol. Could you tell me what colour aida Amy suggested as I am an aida. Many thanks.

Carol said...

I couldn't resist the Labor Day sales and added to my own stash this weekend, Beth! Looks like you got some goodies there--enjoy :)

Sally said...

I had to order those L*K snowmen in the JJ's Labor Day Sale! I love them!

Fiona said...

You need more stash for MB anyway, especially to fill any tote bags you may find...lol. Looking forward to seeing your exchange pieces in person.

Karen said...

Lucky you....I'm trying so hard to resist the LK Snowmen. I love them too and hope to add them to my stash soon!

Hope you have a nice weekend...

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Who can resist great stash? Not I... Picked up a few Autumn designs at the sale. Sorry I missed your craft room show and tell. It looks like some great organization going on in there! Can't wait to see all the surprises in store at PALS!

Shari said...

great stash!!!!
I haven't participated in any sales, but I too ordered these snowmen as soon as they came out....love LK!!!
enough people ordering them, a SAL might be a great idea..maybe when I post to my blog, I will see if anyone is interested!!!!!

Cross Stitch Queen said...

Your new stash is fabulous! I can't resist new stash either. The JBW's are really great for exchange gifts too.

Just became a follower of your blog. There are a few giveaways listed on the sidebar of my blog that you may be interested in participating in.

Soon, I will have a giveaway of my own celebrating my 100th reader.

Cheers,
CSQ
Http://betweenthestitches.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

Congrats on some very cool stash! I am like you; a "binge stasher".. LOL
I have admired the new JBWs, but I haven't even seen the LKs you got, so I am off to do some snooping on the net!
Take care and Happy Stitching!

Ruth said...

While I congratulate you on the stash, I suppose my biggest congrats are for your sister -- 50 years! Wow!

Happy stitching.... and, for the record I may be slow, but my appreciation for your stash organization is no less sincere!!!!! Could be a full time industry in my life. :)

Lynn said...

I've been trying to curtail my spending but those snowmen are very hard to resist! Great choice of stash.

Siobhán said...

Nice new stash!! I think the L*Ks are too cute.