Shelleen, from http://shelleensmusing.blogspot.com/2012/06/i-was-tagged.html tagged me in getting to know you game. The rules are you answer the eleven questions asked you and then you tag eleven more bloggers and ask them eleven questions. I am pretty sure I can answer the questions, and I can probably tag eleven other bloggers, but I will TRY to come up with eleven more questions to ask. So here goes...
1. Coffee or tea?Neither, I am a Pepsi drinker, but that is the only way I can get caffeine the others make me crawl the walls - LOL
2. How old were you when you learned to Cross Stitch?
I was in my mid twenties and I learned at a Homemaker's club. That was when my oldest was little and I was a SAHM.
3. Who do you work for and what do you do?
I work for a man that owns many different companies and our office does the managing, bookkeeping etc. I am an accountant there.
4. Do you live in an apartment or a house?
I live in a house that is really too big for DH and me since we are now empty nesters. I am looking forward to selling this house and moving closer to my children and into a smaller house which will be easier to maintain.
5. What kind of car do you drive?
I drive a 2001 Honda Odessey which has 225 thousand miles on it and which I love.
6. If you could live any wheres in the world, where would it be?
This one is hard. In the real world, I would like to live in Louisville where two out of three of my children live as does most of our good friends. But, I would also love a cabin in the woods in the mountains and a cabin on a lake. Not asking for much, am I?
7. Are you a game person? videos, board games or card games?
Yes. If I am alone and bored sometimes I will play Bejeweled on the net. If there are just a few of us, we will usually play cards. But, I think my favorite is at parties when we play games like Cranium, Balderdash, or Catch Phrase.
8. If you could see anyone in concert , who would it be?
Well, we used to go to concerts - John Denver, The Lettermen and Peter, Paul and Mary(many times for the latter), but as you can see we have outlived our favorites. I guess of the current possibilities, I would like to see a Celine Dion show in Vegas. I am a fan of Susan Boyle, but I don't think she will ever be able to tour. Guess I should just go to Scotland, huh?9. Do you like to read and if so do you have a favorite author and genre?
I love to read and have several favorite authors. James Patterson, Janet Evanovich, Sue Grafton, John Grisham, David Baldacci and Nevada Barr. I like mysteries and some thrillers obviously. LOL
10. If you are married , how did you meet? if you aren't married what characteristics do you look for in a spouse?
I met my DH in college at what they called Jam Sessions eons ago. It was a place where you could meet people and dance. Didn't start dating him for a year, but we finally found each other - LOL.
11. Can you sing or play an instrument?
I cannot carry a tune in a bucket, but I love to listen to music.
Have fun playing along.
And now for my victims, or my choices:
1)Lynn at http://kearnelskorner.blogspot.com
2)Cindy at http://homeofaflossjunkie.blogspot.com
3)Charlene at http://needleinhand.blogspot.com
4) Nan at http://nansneedleworknotions.blogspot.com
5)Coni at http://spinsterstitcher.blogspot.com
6) Beth at http://gardengrumblesandcrossstitchfumbles.blogspot.com
7) Elfie at http://elfinstitches.blogspot.com
8) Karen at http://karenshandiwork.blogspot.com
9) Faye at http://carolinastitcher.blogspot.com
10) Debbie at http://debbiescrossstitch.blogspot.com
11)Bekca at http://stitchylion.blogspot.com
Now for the questions - gulp
1) Ice Cream, cake or cookies - which do you like best and why?
2) When you stitch, do you sit at a table or on a recliner, or just where?
3) Do you like to travel and if so by car, bus, train or plane?
4) Where would you like to visit the most?
5) If you have children, do they do any crafts and which ones?
6) What is your most favorite memory from childhood?
7) Do you have a dream goal? Either in stitching or in life?
8) Do you have a group of friends that you stitch with and if so, how often?
9) Do you like music, and if so what is your favorite kind / musician?
10) What is your favorite color, and do you wear it often?
11) What is your favorite season and why?
I made it!! I hope you all enjoy playing this game.