Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another week of very little stitching:(

This week was a busy one at work, and I had lots of errands to run the day I spent with Lily. Of course, I enjoy being able to take Lily out on adventures. This weekend I went camping with my three sister-in-laws and three of my nieces. I can't say that it was the most fun I have ever had, but I did enjoy myself at times. One thing that didn't happen was me being able to take my stitching out of the bag. I am hoping against hope to finish the second section of my Mystery Sampler this week, as we get the third section on Wednesday.

This coming weekend, my DH and I are going on a 5 day camping trip with our good friends and many of our young friends and family members will join us for Saturday and Sunday. This weekend, I am really looking forward to enjoying. Lisa and Lily will be among the ones to join us mid weekend, and you know I am gonna love that!!!

I am going to close tonight so that I might have a half hour of stitching before I go to bed. Night Night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Beth - let's see pics of your stitching!!! ;o)
Have a great time camping next week! Going some place fun?