Sunday, March 15, 2009

Another finish!

Happy Sunday everyone. I am trying to figure out what all I should take to California this week and also what all I need for the first part of the week.
I am happy to say that I do have another finish for 2009 - hey two is better than nothing! Now that I have finished December, I have started April to redo. I am taking that and my Mystery Sampler and Santa Clothes with me on the trip. Don't know how much I will get done, but I am sure there will be some opportunity to stitch.
We spent this weekend with our good friends trying to schedule our monthly gatherings. This year seemed harder than usual to find times for us to get together. Part of the reason is that my honorary niece is getting married in September, and we will be doing many fun things related to that occasion. I think we all are a little subdued in our plans worrying about the economy and what impact it will have on our lives. I am guessing everyone is in the same boat over that.
If I don't get back here again before I go - everyone have a great two weeks and do a lot of stitching!!

4 comments:

Shelleen said...

very nice , Beth.

Karen said...

looks great Beth! have a safe trip to CA.

Barb said...

Hope you have a good trip. Your piece looks nice. I gave you an award, you can pick it up on my blog.

Excavation Contractors Southfield said...

Thanks foor sharing this