Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday catch up #2

So don't let anybody tell you that cross stitchers are not among the coolest people on earth, and don't make the best friends. Sometimes some(me) cross stitchers may be a little slow at sharing how nice some other cross stitchers are, but that doesn't mean they don't just love what they have received.
Point in fact - look at this darling pillow KarenSC sent to me as a Pay it forward / random act of kindness piece. I got it the same week I got told about my cancer, and it really did cheer me up to get this in the mail. Isn't it the cutest phrase and I love the colors of the fabric and how well they go with the sititched piece.
PS, if I knew how to make Karen's name into a link to her blog, I would, but I don't. So, if you want to see other things of hers, her name is on my list of blogs of friends.
Posted by PicasaTHANKS KAREN

No comments: