Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday catch up

I have had a very busy week and weekend, and I am just now sitting down to be on the computer. Lots of doctor and dentist visits during the week plus I did get to work for two almost whole days. That really felt good. And then this weekend Lisa and Lily came down to play with me for what might be my last time before chemo. That was really great! But because of that, I did not get much stitching done, maybe this coming week I will do better. Who knows. So here is my little additions to my Boo Club.

And this is my additions to Peaceable Kingdom. Acutally I did a bit of back stitching and more background, so it doesn't really show.
Posted by Picasa
Since I am so bad at downloading pictures with my new Picasa software, I am going to have to post two more times this evening. Sorry about the rookie move.

No comments: