Well, here are my March goals and what happened with them. As you can see, I fell a little short this month. I have realized that I just can't get as much done in the spring as I can in the winter. Go figure. Oh well, I know to reduce my goals for this next month.
- 8. Stitch and finish another LITTLE March ornament. DONE
- 7. Stitch and finish a LITTLE March ornament. DONE
- 6. Stitch Santa from the L*K Christman Spirit series. NOPE
- 5. Finish my first exchange piece. DONE
- 4. Stitch my first exchange piece. DONE
- 3. Stitch the giraffe. Nope - Got his head stitched, but not his neck.
- 2. Stitch the boy with the blue and white shirt.DONE
- 1. Finish stitching blonde little girl in front of the boy with the red shirt. DONE
And, I did stitch and finish one other little March ornament, so that was good - right? Here is an updated picture of my Peaceable Kingdom, looks kinda funny with a giraffe's head floating in the air - LOL! You may have noticed that I finished my exchange piece as well, but I can't show it to you yet. It is to be mailed out on Monday, so it should not be too long before I can show it to you. I feel pretty good about how it turned out, I hope Michele likes it! I had a whole lot of fun putting it together.
Now for my April goals - gulp!
- 1) Finish stitching the giraffe's neck.
- 2) Backstitch the two little people in front.
- 3) Stitch Santa in the Christmas Spirit series.
- 4) Make and finish an Easter/spring ornament.
- 5) Make and finish an Easter/ spring ornament.
This is going to be a bit of a busy month with Derby festival events and wedding showers for my son and his fiance, along with some camping thrown in for good measure. I will just have to make better use of my weekday evenings, that's all.Once again, thank you for visiting my blog, and especially for taking time to leave a comment. They really do make my day, or night - LOL! Until next time, have a happy, healthy, stitchy time!