Sunday, April 3, 2011

TUSAL Report for April

What a beautiful April day we are having here in Kentucky. Got to spend most of this weekend outside working in the yard. Finished cleaning up and transplanting and mulching two of our flower beds - show pictures when they bloom in late May early June.

My TUSAL jar looks a little fuller. With all the work on Peaceable Kingdom, my March ornaments and my exchange piece, there was some serious orting going on! See for yourself, Byron the bunny wanted to show you how it looked. Probably not the best picture, but I wanted to get a feel for the season so when I look back at the updates, I can see where I was at different seasons.


Only problem with beautiful spring days, they are usually followed by very tired spring evenings. LOL

I am getting ready to grill a steak, and then after dinner, I hope to do some stitching. I don't think I would be much good for anything else.


Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, and thanks for stopping by and leaving such great comments.

7 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Your ort jar looks great.

Daffycat said...

Very pretty ORTs and that bunny is CUTE!

Lynn said...

That spring fatigue has set in here as well. Not much stitching going on.
However your ort jar looks like there's been plenty at your place. Looks great!

Kathy A. said...

Pretty little ort display. Thanks for sharing

SoCal Debbie said...

That's a great idea to photograph your ORT jar to match the seasons or holidays. I should try that!

Shari said...

great spring-y looking ort jar!!!
Ahhh....yes....spring days....bring them on, but yes, we know they bring lots of work too!!!!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Fill 'er up, ma'am! Ah, spring... we just can't wait for sore muscles and pollen!! Glad you're enjoying it :-)