Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Who is Reading my Blog?

I copied this from Barb at My Stitching Treasures.

I am not sure a lot of people are reading my blog but not that many leave comments. Some just are shy and people do get busy. If you are willing I would love to hear your comment.

Here are the rules:

1) As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! And if we've never met, leave me a comment about your favourite post that I wrote and why it was your favourite.

2) Next, re-post these instructions on your Blog (if you have one) and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your Blog and leave one about you

2 comments:

Barb said...

I enjoy coming to your blog and reading your posts, seeing your works, and hearing things about your life. I know you are new to blogging but keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Ok ...where'd my comment go???
I like this memory idea ... will have to put it on my blog after I get through Saturday.
Anyway ... a memory of you & me? Has to be MB, sitting in the house, you stitching on your Raise The Roof piece ... talking like you didn't know how to stitch. Meeting you the first time was awesome - you have a wonderful sense of humor, you very openly care about others ... Well, anyway. I'm grateful to count you as a friend ..